Written by Fiorella Castro Reading time: 1 mins
Name and Surname
A brief statement about yourself. It should be addressed to the workplace you are applying for. Try to express what is your value as a professional and what is that that you are going to add to the company.
• Here you will put your education in order, first and foremost the most up to date. You don't have to put all of them but the most relevant ones.
• You can also add any certification that will be relevant to the workplace you are applying
Relevant Information: Here you could add any relevant certificate or award that you received during your career, and you could add relevant courses that will add value to the workplace you are applying.
• Here you will put your work experience in order, first and foremost the most up to date.
• If you don’t have professional experience, here you can add your volunteer work or also your “professional University Practice”
• Here you can add languages
• Microsoft package
• And any extra skill that can be aligned with the workplace culture and can be an extra